OMFG! TODAY WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS I'VE HAD IN A WHILE
ok i had school. that sucked as usual.
but then i had to stay back for JG
i went to PP with chloe and my mom and we had lunch at delifrance. chloe discorvered the joy of creme brulee
ok then we went to my house. then we were like talking and all when i got a sms saying HOLLY YOU MISSED THE BUS! I WAS LIKE SO FREAKED!! so chloe and i used all our money to take cab to sengkang where the competition was being held.
we lost but i actually dont feel that bad bout it...
then on the way back, chloe and i were writing songs cuz we decided we are going into the music career. we wrote 1 song together and i wrote one by myself.
ok the one i wrote myself is called still in love and the one we wrote together is called clothes over bro's.
LYRICS
STILL IN LOVE
Say what you wanna
Do what you gotta
Hope all your dreamin's come true
But I
still love you
La la la oh!
Leaves are falling
People whispering
Talking bout
What they gonna do
Wind is blowin
Through the willows
But i dont know
Lost for words
But i gotta
Say what i wanna
Do what i gotta
Make all my dreamin's come true
But after all that talking
I still love you
But after all that talking
i still love you yay. ok the next one right not quite finished so i will post in in my next post.
yeah.
rockstar signing off
lalala
I still love you